Posts Tagged ‘Lync Web Scheduler’
First up – in the Exchange Online category
- PST Capture - This is the long awaited centralized PST capture and upload tool. More details can be found on the Exchange Team Blog or on Loryan Strant’s blog
Second up – Lync Online Category
- Lync Online Web Scheduler – Of course that link assumes you are a Lync Online subscriber, if you aren’t go check out the details on the Office Blog
- Lync Conversation Analyzer - definitely a must have for those interested in how effective their communications are.
- Lync Information Dashboard - international team? Another must have!
- Lync Conversation Translator - not to be confused with the analyzer above, this is a translator
- Lync Adoption and Training Kit - the neverending need to train people to use the new tools.
- Lync How-To Training - Yes more training!!
Don’t fret regarding those last two, training people to use new modes of communication is the norm. In fact, when the telephone was introduced ATT had to undertake a HUGE training excercise as evidenced by this video…
Also good to note, RIM is finally supporting o365!!